Thursday, January 7, 2010

life without many words

{the hours of waiting have been transformed into tension, the tension has become fear, and the fear makes you embarrassed about showing affection. But I couldn't spend my life just standing there. I gathered up my courage, grasped the key firmly, and walked to the door}




















{dreaming..eating a lot..and having great stomach muscles}






{A wonderful thank you to Katrina and her great new camcam 
and for sharing with me a book that has brought me to
 a place I needed to be}

4 comments:

Anjuli said...

loved all the pics- and am amazed how you pulled off the last two pics!!!

talking bird said...

you're special to me :)

Anonymous said...

am i missing something? so confused! love the pictures and you. hope you're well. wish you were still here so we could get coffee. are you a skype-r?

Anjuli said...

you are tagged