Friday, January 15, 2010

"okay okay okay"

I have stepped into a new year and with that have started a new semester at Northwest University, or as my childhood lit. professor would like to call it, Academy. (i think i like that better too)
Along with it there have been some great additions in my life:


z. Some great clothes handed down by someone with great style. (goodwill, red light, buffalo)
y. Music by Karli Fairbanks, new music by Angus and Julia Stone, renewed love for Bon Iver and thirst for some even newer (to me) music that I know is out there waiting for my ears.
x. Some good time with the Lord, understanding what I am living. Trying to live what is pleasing to the Lord and in all the best attitudes. Discovering. Discovering. Discovering.
w. An anxious hand for art. I'm exploring with some free art classes and such..hopefully more than one.. 
v. Diligently learning ballet so that I can outwardly express what I see so clearly in my mind. :) hehe.
u. Learning simplicity, being less dramatic, not so selfish, controlling my emotions; not letting them control me, finding our Father's peace amidst the storms (that tend to come so frequently in my life and at record speeds), having more confidence, thinking before I speak and saying things that matter, remembering what I read, letting loose my inner child (where are you?), giving love love love. 


It is exhausting to think of everything you are working on, but so rewarding to have a list and see what 
God is doing
 what is being molded 
and shaped 
torn away 
or 
refined to look like something 
completely new.

1 comment:

Anjuli said...

lists make the world go around :)

And I have another list for you- YOU ARE TAGGED!!!